is an umbrella organization that brings together the efforts of five Ohio educational
organizations that focus on educator preparation.
These organizations include:
OCTEO meets twice each year for a three-day conference with topical sessions on current and
future trends in education featuring keynote speakers from around the country and state-level updates.
- Ohio Association of Teacher Educators (OATE)
- Ohio Association for Colleges of Teacher Education (OACTE)
- Ohio Field Directors Forum (OFDF)
- Ohio Association of Private Colleges for Teacher Education (OAPCTE)
- State University Education Deans (SUED).